- State Route 2 between state Route 58 (Leavitt Road) and Baumhart Road is reduced to one lane of traffic in each direction from 6 p.m. each night until 5 a.m. the following morning for resurfacing. The project is expected to be completed by Sept. 15.
- The state Route 2 and Oak Point Road and the state Route 2 and state Route 58 interchange ramps will see intermittent nighttime closures this week for resurfacing. Message boards will provide detour info.
- State Route 58 between U.S. Route 6 (West Erie Avenue) and Mark Drive (just north of Meister Road) is reduced to one lane of tw0-way traffic for resurfacing. Traffic will be maintained at all times with flaggers. The project is expected to be completed by Nov. 15.
- State Route 83 is closed one mile south of Lorain Road for a bridge replacement funded by stimulus money. Detour for northbound drivers is state Route 83 to state Route 82, west on 82 to state Route 57, north on 57 to state Route 10, east on 10 to state Route 83, and reverse for southbound drivers.
- Interstate 90 between state Route 2 and state Route 57 is restricted to two narrow lanes of traffic for bridge rehabilitation. The project is expected to be completed by Sept. 30, 2009.
Get more info on land and road closures caused by construction, accidents or other traffic events at www.BuckeyeTraffic.org.