September 18, 2014

Elyria
Sunny
58°F
test

Man shocked while on roof


ELYRIA – A man was burned while on a West Avenue roof Monday afternoon.

According to the Elyria Fire Department, firefighters and Lifecare Ambulance crews responded to 519½ West Avenue about 1:45 p.m. on reports of a man receiving an electrical shock while he was on a roof at the address. Details of the incident were not yet available from fire officials.

The man, whose name was not available yet, received burns, according to the fire department. Firefighters using a tower truck, climbed up and removed the injured man from the roof. He was taken to EMH Elyria Medical Center.