SOUTH AMHERST — The city’s zoning inspector is the highest paid South Amherst employee, according to a list of gross wages in 2012.
Randy Riley earned $35,363.56 in 2012, according to the list. He made more than the law director, police chief and Mayor Barbara Becker, whose income was listed as $12,000.
South Amherst’s top 10 paid employees for 2012:
- Randy Riley, zoning inspector: $35,363.56
- Dennis Hevener, water, fire, street: $30,623.70
- Jeanne Maschari, cemetery/water clerk: $24,687.25
- Michael Frazier, police lieutenant: $20,398.80
- Quention Nolan, law director: $14,700
- Kim Green, clerk/treasurer: $14,459.98
- Roger Kimble, police chief: $14,182.50
- Ron Alexander, street: $13,901.81
- Barbara Becker, mayor: $12,000
- Michael Harvan, police sergeant: $11,911.90
Complete list of employee earnings
[table "53" not found /]