Monday, Aug. 19
- 2:55 p.m. – 35900 block Detroit Road, a woman told police she met a woman at the Commons by Kohls, who found a wallet with $100,000 in it and she said she wanted to split the money with her. The suspect told the woman to meet her back at the store around 5 p.m. to collect her half of the money, but after the woman contacted her attorney, she realized it was a scam. Police were unable to locate the suspect, who went by the name of Tanya Peters.
Tuesday, Aug. 20
- 9:26 a.m. – 36400 block Detroit Road, a person reported a suspicious man had left Bob Evans. The man was described as a white man covered in tattoos, with “white pride” above his eyebrows and a bulge in his pants that may have been from a weapon. Police spoke with employees of Bob Evans who said everything was OK and that the man was going to get money from his mother to pay for his coffee and return.
- 8:32 p.m. – 2800 block Shakespeare Lane, a man reported that he was going to sit outside in his car and wait for a person who has been frequently ringing doorbells in the area. The man was told not to contact the suspect and call police if he or she returned.
Thursday, Aug. 22
- 3:26 p.m. – 35900 block Chester Road, an employee at Wal-Mart witnessed someone in the parking lot slashing the tires on a vehicle belonging to a customer.
Friday, Aug. 23
- 9:09 a.m. – 1400 Mulberry Lane, reported theft.
Saturday, Aug. 24
- 11:58 a.m. – Detroit Road, reported menacing.
Sunday, Aug. 25
- 2:24 a.m. – Kinzel Road, Robert Gray, 21, arrested and charged with DUI during a stop for speeding and a loud stereo.