8:58 p.m. Friday — E Street and Colorado Avenue, a woman said she needed change for a $100 bill at the Dairy Mart, 500 E. Erie Ave. The woman said two men outside the store offered to give her change and then drove off with the money. She said she followed them and cut the driver off on E Street, and one of the men gave her back the money and then the men drove off.
Wednesday, Sept. 11
- 5 p.m. — 600 block East 35th Street, a woman said her boyfriend threw a shoe at her and punched her three times.
- 6:51 p.m. — 2200 block Lorain Avenue, a woman said her ex-boyfriend threw a stereo at her car.
- 8:50 p.m. — 1900 block Reeves Avenue, a group of people were congregating around Reeves Avenue. Police said when they arrived two of the people started to run, but police chased them down and charged them with obstructing official business.
- 10:30 p.m. — 800 block West 22nd Street, a woman said a man in a car made a gun gesture at her and said “boom boom.”
Thursday, Sept. 12
- 12:10 a.m. — 900 block W. 20th St., a woman said her son threw hot tea on her.
Friday, Sept. 13
- 12:50 p.m. — 1400 block West 21st Street, a resident said the front and rear tires of his car were slashed and the rear tires of a neighbor’s car were slashed. The man suspects a woman who he refused to let into his home and who he said was standing by his car shortly before the damage was found.
- 1:25 p.m. — 4200 block Riverside Drive, residents said their home was burglarized with two televisions and a DVD player with a combined value of $1,100 stolen. Police said there were no signs of forced entry, but the residents said a side door was accidentally left unlocked.
- 2:46 p.m. — East 31st Street and Grove Avenue, Vincent Delgado, 56, 700 block Brownell Avenue, Lorain, arrested and charged with drunken driving and a squealing tires violation. Delgado was stopped for squealing his tires, according to police who said he failed a field sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer test.