Saturday, Sept. 14
- 3:56 a.m. — Interstate 90, Stephanie Eville, 22, Lorain, arrested and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence. Eville was stopped for weaving, according to police.
- 4:26 p.m. — 35900 block Chester Road, Andrew Marsaw, 22, Grafton, charged with theft at Wal-Mart.
- 5:31 p.m. — state Route 83, Robert Carlson, 20, Vermilion, charged with restricted license and muffler required during a traffic stop. A passenger, Donald Pitcher, 18, Sandusky, charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- 7:10 p.m. — 38500 block Chester Road, John Butcher Jr., 26, same address, arrested and charged with domestic violence.
Sunday, Sept. 15
- 7:55 p.m. — 35900 block Chester Road, Andrea Sindledecker, 31, arrested and charged with theft at Wal-Mart.
Monday, Sept. 16
- 11:55 a.m. — 36500 block Chester Road, the property manager of the Village of Avon Apartments reported having a video of a juvenile damaging a chair on the property with a lighter Sept. 4.
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- 7:24 p.m. — 35800 block Detroit Road, Ashley Willis, 24, Cleveland Heights, and Charlene Eatmon, 24, East Cleveland, charged with petty theft after police received a report of a shoplifter fighting with Target Loss Prevention.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- 6:11 p.m. — 35800 block Detroit Road, Kimberly Loftus, 45, charged with theft and possession of criminal tools at World Market.
- 6:16 p.m. — 2800 block Center Road, Timothy Duffin, 54, same address, arrested and charged with domestic violence after police received a domestic disturbance report from a female caller.
- 9:22 p.m. — 35900 block Chester Road, Scott Goforth, 27, charged with petty theft at Wal-Mart.