Sunday, Sept. 22
- 2:30 p.m. — 100 block Clark St., a man said he got an email from Farmer’s Insurance Company that an auto insurance claim was filed in his name. He said he had not filed a claim with the company.
- 9 p.m. — 500 block University Ave., a man said that he parked his car and when he returned, his door was open and various items were missing, including tools and a CD player.
Monday, Sept. 23
- 10:34 a.m. — 300 block East Ave., a man said that someone has been using his Social Security number to file taxes since 2011.
- 10:54 a.m. — 1800 Middle Ave., a woman said that she arrived home to find an extension cord running from her kitchen to her neighbor’s house. She said there were also items missing from her house, including a shotgun. The neighbor said she had permission to put the extension cord there.
- 3 p.m. — 300 block 17th St., a man said that he was staying with a friend on Sept. 19 when 30 Vicodin pills went missing from his backpack.
- 5:28 p.m. — 700 block Gulf Road, a woman said that her son’s red mountain bicycle went missing Sept. 20.