4:42 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 18, East Main Street, officers observed a man having difficulty driving. Officers learned the man was allergic to bees, was just stung and did not have his EpiPen with him. An ambulance was sent to take care of him.
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- 2:44 p.m. — Appomattox Court, juvenile charged with no operator’s license and reasonable control. Michelle Marquis, 44, of LaGrange, charged with obstructing official business.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- 5:35 p.m. — LaGrange Police Department, a mother arrived at the station with her 16-year-old son. She stated that her son wanted to drop out of school. He was advised he could not until he turned 18.
Thursday, Sept. 19
- 11:45 a.m. — Biggs Road, house was hit by a golf ball.
Saturday, Sept. 21
- 7:17 p.m. — 90 block Church St., juveniles walking around a vacant home. Officers arrived and advised them to leave.
Sunday, Sept. 22
- 5:05 p.m. — IGA, a store manager complained that there were juveniles inside causing a disturbance.
Monday, Sept. 23
- 7:30 p.m. — Church Street, a juvenile called 911 and said he was in a fight with another juvenile. The parent informed officers it was not a fight, but a disagreement between the two children.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- 11:55 a.m. — Community Park, male threatening to harm himself. He was transported to EMH Elyria Medical Center.