10:40 a.m. Sept. 22 — 38400 block Detroit Road, a caller reported that two males were urinating in the road and waving at traffic that passed in front of Avondale Golf Course. Police were unable to locate them.
Saturday, Sept. 21
- 12:24 a.m. — 37800 block French Creek Road, burglary at Avon Oaks Nursing Home. A television was reported missing.
Sunday, Sept. 22
- 3:19 a.m. — 37200 block Detroit Road, a woman reported that someone was attempting to open the front door of her home and a man was standing outside by her vehicle. Police detained the man, Thomas Gallagher, 36, and he was cited for disorderly conduct while intoxicated.
- 5:40 p.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, a woman reported being threatened by another female, who came into her place of employment.
Monday, Sept. 23
- 3:13 p.m. — 35800 block Detroit Road, Anthony Drake, 30, arrested and charged with theft after police received a report that two shoplifters were removing security tags from merchandise at Marshalls.
- 3:21 p.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, Kohl’s department store reported that a woman with a purse left the store after stealing some accessories. Police were unable to locate the woman and the gold Dodge Intrepid that she was reportedly driving.
- 7:08 p.m. — 1200 block Chester Industrial Parkway, a man reported that a female acquaintance vandalized his vehicle again, flattening all of the vehicle’s tires. He said the vandalism was captured on video tape.
- 7:30 p.m. — 37700 block Detroit Road, theft of an iPad from a home.
- 9:32 p.m. — 37400 block Colorado Ave., a man reported that someone attempted to enter his apartment, but nothing appeared to be missing. Police said it appeared as if someone used a tool or a credit card to pry the door open.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- 8:25 a.m. — 33600 block St. Sharbel Court, theft of cigarettes and change from a vehicle parked in a driveway.
- 11:23 a.m. — state Route 611, police and the fire department responded to the scene of a cement truck that was dumping cement on the roadway as it was being towed. The northbound lane of state Route 611 near Detroit Road was closed while the Fire Department cleaned up the spill.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- 8:54 p.m. — 35800 block Detroit Road, a woman reported seeing a vehicle with a description similar to one described in a Facebook post regarding a girl who had been abducted by a man in a silver vehicle with Canadian license plates. She reported seeing the vehicle in the parking lot of Panera Bread around 7 p.m., but she said the Facebook post did not have information on where or when the girl was abducted.