Avon Lake police
10:42 a.m. Sept. 22, 32700 block Lake Road, vehicle “egged” overnight, and 7:37 a.m. Sept. 23, 100 block Beachdale Drive, a caller reported that her vehicle had been “egged.”
Friday, Sept. 20
- 5:34 p.m. — 32400 block Lake Road, a resident reported that a man in Army fatigues and a mask ran past her and was last seen entering Jake’s on the Lake’s parking lot. Police said everything was OK as the man is in the military and was training with a gas mask on.
- 6:41 p.m. — 200 block Westwind Drive, report of four boys damaging the tennis courts. Police said the nets were OK, and the boys were not located.
Saturday, Sept. 21
- 4:39 p.m. — 33300 block Charleston Ave., garage broken into and several items taken.
Sunday, Sept. 22
- 7:48 p.m. — 500 block Avon Belden Road, employee reported damage to a drive-through window. The employee said it appeared as if someone tried to pry it open.
Monday, Sept. 23
- 3:07 p.m. — 33600 block Walker Road, theft of scrap metal.
- 11:03 p.m. — 100 block Crestwood Drive, an unruly juvenile taken to Turning Point.
- 11:08 p.m. — 32400 block Walker Road, a caller reported overhearing yelling coming from a car parked on the side of the road. The driver told police that he was having an argument with his kid over a cat.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
- 5:44 p.m. — 31700 block Krebs Road, report of a turtle crossing the road, causing a traffic hazard. Police were unable to locate said turtle.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- 2:56 p.m. — 32700 block Walker Road, theft complaint.
- 5:28 p.m. — 500 block Community Drive, reported hit skip accident at Main Street Care Center.
- 11:26 p.m. — 200 block Moore Road, the manager of an apartment complex reported that a female tenant was involved in a domestic violence incident with a man. The man was stopped and released at midnight.