The following information was taken from Lorain police reports:
- 8:46 a.m. – 4400 block of Maple Road – A resident said their house alarm went off and when they went home, items were missing from their house.
- 7:00 p.m. – 2600 block of Oberlin Ave. – A man said he was at George Daniel Field and when he left, he found items and money stolen from his wallet.
- 6:22 a.m. – 2500 block of East 33rd St. – A girl threw things around her friend’s house and took pictures of the mess and texted the photos to him. She was charged with menacing by stalking and burglary.
- 6:50 a.m. – 1300 block of Massachusetts Ave. – A family reported a woman missing. She is 50 years old with long brown hair and she is 5 feet tall.
- 12:13 p.m. – 500 block of Oberlin Ave. – A woman said her boyfriend threw her possessions onto her lawn and punched her in the forehead.
- 2:15 p.m. – 2100 block of East 42nd Street – Two teenagers started fighting after school and when trying to break up the fight, other teenagers joined in.
- 7:00 p.m. – 300 block of West 10th St. – A man said that someone stole his iPhone.
- 7:27 p.m. – 1700 block of Oakdale Ave. – A girl said a man threw her to the ground and rode away on a bicycle.
- 9:20 p.m. – 3300 block of Lowell Ave. – A resident said they have a protection order on a man and saw him trying to get his dog back when the dog onto their property.
- 1:00 a.m. – 800 block of South Central Drive – A resident told police that a man she knew shouted “I’m going to shoot your house up” at her.