7:43 p.m. Sept. 28 — Detroit Road, Kosta Heimbuch, 24, arrested and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence after he was involved in a two-car crash on Detroit Road and state Route 83.
Friday, Sept. 27
- 9:04 a.m. — 32100 block Just Imagine Drive, Thomas Monday, 27, issued a criminal complaint for possession of drugs after he was allegedly found with a small amount of drugs when he was transferred to the Cleveland Clinic for a medical emergency.
- 2:47 p.m. — 35800 block Detroit Road, a man reported that he was tripped by an unknown man during an argument with him at Costco. Information was taken for a report.
Saturday, Sept. 28
- 3:17 a.m. — 38200 block Colorado Ave., Derek Connell, 26, arrested for physical control for allegedly passing out in his vehicle in the parking lot of Mulligan’s Pub and Grille.
- 7:10 a.m. — 37900 block Detroit Road, theft of items and damage to vehicles reported in the area of Detroit Road and Fountain Circle.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- 3:04 p.m. — 800 block Center Road, reported theft at Goodwill.
Monday, Sept. 30
- 6:40 p.m. — 36500 block Chester Road, a woman reported that she was struck in the face by her boyfriend. Information was taken for a report.
Tuesday, Oct. 1
- 12:16 a.m. — 37400 block Carleen Ave., Luke Roach, 53, arrested and charged with aggravated menacing.
- 3:53 p.m. — 1400 block Center Road, theft of a rototiller from Lowe’s.
Wednesday, Oct. 2
- 7:31 p.m. — 37800 block Magnolia Drive, a juvenile female was taken to the Lorain County Detention Home for a domestic violence charge.
Thursday, Oct. 3
- 12:05 a.m. — 37800 block Chester Road, Forest O’Keefe, 20, cited for underage consumption of alcohol after police were called to the area for a downed bicyclist.