- 7:01 p.m. — 300 block Nantucket Place, reported fraud operation on Craigslist. An officer acquired documentation of transactions that were made and an investigation began.
- 11:06 p.m. — 5200 block Liberty Avenue, driver arrested for DUI, driving under suspension, no motorcycle endorsement and speed, no name given.
Wednesday, Sept. 25
- 2:27 p.m. — 1300 block Birchview Drive, reported theft of an older, bright red cruiser-style bicycle with rust on the handlebars.
- 9:28 p.m. — 5800 block Haber Road, reported theft of an iPod from a home.
- 9:47 p.m. — 4700 block Hollyview Drive, an unknown person entered a garage and attempted to gain entry to the home but was unable to do so, according to police. A Lorain Police Department K-9 unit searched the area but did not locate a suspect.
Thursday, Sept. 26
- 7:59 a.m. — 3000 block Cooper Foster Park Road, a woman said she received threatening text messages from a man she had been dating online.
- 8:29 a.m. — 1000 block Sweetbriar Drive, police were sent to a home for a 25-year-old man who was unresponsive. Police said drug paraphernalia was found in a garbage can at Mercy Regional Medical Center, where the patient was treated.
- 10:10 a.m. — 800 block Decatur Street, theft of a camper battery overnight.
- 3:52 p.m. — 4800 block Liberty Avenue, a driver arrested and charged with possession of drug abuse instruments at Speedway, no name given.
Friday, Sept. 27
- 11:09 a.m. — 1000 block Douglas Street, breaking and entering at Murray’s Tree Service.
- 4:13 p.m. — 900 block Decatur Street, report of a vehicle that had been “keyed” while parked in the staff parking lot at Vermilion Elementary School. Police said the letter “C” appeared to be scratched into the vehicle, and the school was asked to see if the incident was captured on security video.
- 4:40 p.m. — 900 block Decatur Street, report of a vehicle that had been “keyed” while parked in the staff parking lot at Vermilion Elementary School. Police said a line encircling the vehicle appeared to be scratched into the vehicle, and the school was asked to see if the incident was captured on security video.
Saturday, Sept. 28
- 12:50 a.m. — 200 block Altamont Road, investigation of domestic violence.
- 2:35 a.m. — Berkley and Altamont roads, a driver arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he was stopped leaving a bar. Police said the man appeared to be highly intoxicated, and he failed the field sobriety tests.
- 8:34 a.m. — Exchange Park, reported vandalism.
- 9:05 a.m. — Portage Drive, damage to fence on the property.
- 10:05 a.m. — Liberty Avenue, report of damage starting from downtown to Linwood.
- 1:21 p.m. — 400 block Edison Drive, reported theft of money from a checking account.
Sunday, Sept. 29
- 3:18 p.m. — 200 block Kensington Road, vandalism to a truck.
Monday, Sept. 30
- 12:34 p.m. — 800 block Vermilion Road, theft of a debit card, which was used multiple times over the weekend. Police said a possible suspect was identified, but the incident remains under investigation.