Saturday, Oct. 26
- 12:27 a.m. — 3600 block Beavercrest Drive, police were sent to Oak Hills Nursing home for a fight between two men that started after one of the men defecated in their shared bathroom, causing an odor. One of the men told police a verbal argument over the matter escalated into a physical confrontation that involved pushing and throwing water. A staff member at the nursing home said she didn’t witness the fight become physical, although the men were throwing water at each other and one of the men slipped and fell on the wet floor.
Friday, Oct. 25
- 8:28 a.m. — 900 block Archwood Ave., theft of a makeup bag from a vehicle. The makeup bag was found in a yard nearby, and a laptop that was in the vehicle was not taken. Police said it was the second theft from a vehicle in that hour; the second was reported on Hawthorne Avenue.
- 11:29 a.m. — 2400 block Jackson St., a man said the contents of his vehicle were disturbed, but nothing was stolen. Police said the doors were left unlocked. A tie-dye shirt and cell phone belt clip were found nearby.
- 12:18 p.m. — 2700 block Broadway, Daniel Rosemark, 26, homeless, arrested and charged with criminal trespass. Police said Rosemark was at Walgreens asking customers for money, and he refused to leave the store. Police said customers were scared of Rosemark, whose face was painted red and who was carrying a large drum, pool cue and was covered in “Faygo soda pop wrappers.”
- 1:37 p.m. — 100 block W. Erie Ave., reported theft of a television and a video game system from a home. The resident said she believed her ex-boyfriend, who may have had a key to the home, took the items.
- 7:21 p.m. — 4500 block Oakhill Blvd., reported theft of a revolver, digital camera and change. The owner of the items said he believed it was stolen by his granddaughter, who is addicted to drugs. Police said the woman denied taking the items.
- 7:56 p.m. — West 20th Street and Hamilton Avenue, Colleen Legard, 44, 100 block W. 17th St., arrested and charged with no license plate light and driving while intoxicated. Police said Legard had a prior driving under the influence conviction in 2012.
- 9:30 p.m. — 1300 block Colorado Ave., report of tires slashed on a pastor’s vehicle, which was parked in the parking lot of Vine Hope Church.