Saturday, Oct. 26
- 11:50 p.m. — 800 block Elyria Ave., a woman said her ex-husband and she had a fight. He left before police arrived but was found soon after and charged with operating a vehicle impaired.
- 9:28 p.m. — 700 block N. Leavitt Road, Motel 6, someone reported that a man was being chased by another man with a gun. When police arrived they found that no one had a gun and the two men were arguing, not chasing each other.
- 11:42 p.m. — Cedar Pub, Main Street, a woman told police that her purse was stolen at Cedar Pub when she left it on her chair when she got up to talk to someone.
Sunday, Oct. 27
- 1:17 a.m. — 700 block N. Leavitt Road, Motel 6, a woman said her boyfriend assaulted her but after an investigation, police did not find signs of assault.
- 11:33 a.m. — 700 block N. Leavitt Road, Motel 6, an employee told police that a man checked into the motel but never checked out. When they looked at his room, he had left a crack in the television’s screen.
Tuesday, Oct. 29
- 4:44 p.m. — 2100 block Cooper Foster Park Road, a bank branch manager told police that a woman has been cashing fraudulent employment checks at the bank since Oct. 21.
Saturday, Nov. 2
- 3:27 a.m. — Amherst Hospital, hospital staff called police to report that a woman was being treated for injuries that she said she suffered from her boyfriend.