Monday, Oct. 14
- 9:03 a.m. — 4500 block Newbury Drive, a resident told police that someone stole a child’s electric scooter from their front yard.
- 8:26 p.m. — 600 block Main St., a 16-year-old girl and her 13-year-old sister were reportedly fighting. The 16-year-old was charged with domestic violence and seen to be the “primary aggressor” according to police.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- 6:31 p.m. — Intersection West River Road and Ohio Street, officers pulled over a vehicle with four men inside. When they searched the vehicle, police found a small amount of marijuana in one man’s pocket. He was given a citation and released.
Thursday, Oct. 17
- 7:40 p.m. — 5600 block Liberty Ave., police responded to Rudy’s Bar on a report of a possible assault between a man and a woman. The woman had left the scene by the time police arrived.
Friday, Oct. 18
- 3:22 p.m. — Intersection Sanford Street and Timberview Drive, neighbors said that they watched someone hit a mailbox with the mirror of their car and drive away. However the resident with the mailbox said he didn’t want to press charges.
- 4:30 p.m. — Intersection Liberty Avenue and Overlook Boulevard, a man told police that someone damaged his motorcycle.
- 5:24 p.m. — 3500 block Liberty Ave., a woman was found to not be taking care of her animal correctly. The animal was found in a cage and not fed properly, according to police. The woman was given a citation.
- 9:06 p.m. — 2200 block Brownhelm Station Road, a woman told police that someone stole her riding lawn mower out of her driveway. She said that she thought one of two people she knows could have done it. She told police the next day that her mower was returned to her yard and she did not want to press charges.
Saturday, Oct. 19
- 11:04 p.m. — Intersection Liberty Avenue and Adams Street, a minor was found driving a car without a license. Police said that he was driving hazardously but was not drunk. He had taken the car without permission and was charged with various traffic charges.
Sunday, Oct. 20
- 10:07 p.m. — Intersection Liberty Avenue and Baumhart Road, a car was seen by police driving erratically. After police pulled over the car, they smelled marijuana and arrested the driver for possession of drug paraphernalia after searching the car.