Wednesday, Nov. 6
- 9:16 a.m. — 600 block Fuller St., a woman said an unknown person shot an air gun at her home’s front windows. Police observed three holes in the glass.
- 10:16 a.m. — 200 block Williams St., a man said he has video of a green minivan taking $500 worth of torched or sheared steel scraps at 7:43 a.m. on Nov. 3.
- 12:28 p.m. — 200 block Longfellow St., a woman said the window of her 2008 Toyota had been shot out while parked in her home driveway. She reported finding a piece of lead on the back seat below the shattered window.
- 3:13 p.m. — Elyria Police Department, a man said $843.92 was missing from his First Place Bank account, causing his account to overdraft. He had no suspects.
- 3:48 p.m. — 100 block Brunswick Drive, a man reported a man demanded tramadol from him. The two started yelling, and the man wanting tramadol blocked the other from leaving the room and punched and choked him. The police took photos of the injuries and the man is pursuing domestic violence charges.
- 10:19 p.m. — Dennys Tools, 350 Warden Ave., officers responded after an alarm in the store went off. They observed a broken bathroom window. The security video showed a suspect in dark clothing stealing a laptop. They filed a report.
- 10:30 p.m. — T&A Bar, 801 Foster Ave., officers arrested Sara Page on an assault charge. A man told police that Page stalks him and showed up at the bar that night. The man said she fought with him and other patrons and hit him. Page said she was punched in the face.