Monday, Nov. 25
- 3:42 p.m. – 700 block of Berkshire, Sheffield Twp., a 17-year-old homeless boy who was listed as a runaway was arrested after he allegedly broke into his father’s apartment and stole money. The boy told police he stole the money to pay a drug dealer who he owed money to and who threatened him earlier that day.
- 4:54 p.m. – 300 block of Circle Drive, Amherst Twp., Shawn Ciacchi, 27, of North Ridgeville, charged with two counts of receiving stolen property after an investigation of a burglary. Police said Ciacchi exchanged Xbox consoles and games at Gamestop that were stolen during the burglary. Ciacchi said he was exchanging the items for a friend, and he didn’t know they were stolen.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
- 8:02 p.m. – Lake Avenue, Elyria Twp., Antonio Kimbrough, 27, of Lorain, cited for driving under suspension, no license plate light and possession of marijuana. Police said 458 grams of marijuana was found in the vehicle Kimbrough was driving when he was stopped for a traffic violation.
Thursday, Nov. 28
- 9:27 a.m. – Middle Ridge Road Turnpike Plaza, Amherst Twp., Daniel Dindino, 51, of Lorain, arrested and charged with two counts of theft and one count of breaking and entering. Police said Dindino admitted to breaking into Mullinax Ford, eating food out of the refrigerator and stealing a vehicle and license plate from the business.
Tuesday, Nov. 26
- 7:50 p.m. – 100 block of Elma Drive, Gregory Nemenz, 51, resident of that street, arrested and charged with aggravated menacing. A man told police Nemenz threatened to shoot him in the head and then walked away as if he was getting a gun from his bedroom. Nemenz denied threatening the man but said he was upset because the man owed him $700.