Sunday, Dec. 1
- 2:15 p.m. — 3300 block Midway Mall, a 17-year-old girl reported that her 19-year-old boyfriend slapped her face during an argument. The girl and her mother did not press charges but wanted the man to stay away.
- 10:30 p.m. — 1200 block Bell Ave., a man reported witnessing three unknown men break into his neighbor’s garage after hearing a loud noise outside.
Monday, Dec. 2
- 6:45 a.m. — 1400 block Prospect St., theft of a smart board from Prospect Elementary School, which was broken into overnight.
- 7:33 a.m. — 600 block Princeton Ave., reported theft of a wallet from a motor vehicle.
Wednesday, Nov. 27
- 6:48 p.m. — Shak’s Corner, 2009 W. 21st St., a woman said after she parked her car in the store parking lot and began walking toward the entrance, a man walking behind her pulled her phone from her hand and ran north. The woman said she chased the man but lost him at West 20th Street and Reeves Avenue.
Friday, Nov. 29
- 8:09 p.m. — 2200 block Lorain Drive, Aspen Church, 21, same address, arrested and charged with resisting arrest and obstructing official business. Police said when they attempted to arrest Church on a contempt of court warrant, she refused to give her Social Security number and then struggled with an officer trying to handcuff her, with Church and the officer falling to the ground.
- 11:14 p.m. — 2600 block Meister Road, a resident said someone burglarized his locked car that was parked in his driveway with a wallet containing $300 and documents stolen. Police said there were no signs of forced entry to the car.