Monday, Dec. 9
- 3 a.m. — 1100 block Melvyn Lane, a woman told police she was spending time with some people she knew when someone grabbed her phone and refused to give it back.
- 9:51 a.m. — 300 block Washington Ave., a man told police he was in jail for 30 days during which someone went into his house and stole his television.
- 11:56 a.m. — Arlington Court, a man told police someone he knew who owed him money punched him in the head after the man asked for his money.
- 8 p.m. —1700 block Lorain Blvd., a man told police he let his friend borrow his car. When he called his friend for the car, the friend told him some men stole it. The man told police his friend hung up on him and then wouldn’t pick up the phone again.
- 10:32 p.m. — 100 block Winthrop Drive, a man told police that while he was gone from his home during the day, someone entered his home and stole his television. There was no forced entry and the man told police he thinks it was stolen by someone he knows.
Monday, Dec. 9
- 9:27 a.m. — 6100 block Baumhart Road, a man said someone broke into trailers at his work and stole lawn equipment from the trailers.
- 12:28 p.m. — 2200 block Broadway, someone broke into a business and stole 20 smart phones, according to police.
- 6:30 p.m. — 3100 block Grove Ave., a man told police that a woman asked for a ride at a gas station and then when he agreed, she asked for him to drive her back to the gas station. When the man dropped her off, his phone was missing.
- 9:55 p.m. — West 17th Street and Oberlin Avenue, a man ran up to a parked car and asked for a ride from the driver. When the driver said no, the man reached into the car and grabbed a $20 bill from inside.