Saturday Dec. 7
- 8:27 p.m. — 2500 block McKinley Ave., a man said between 5 p.m. Friday and 6 p.m. Saturday, someone shattered with a brick the rear hatch window of his van that was parked in the man’s driveway.
Friday, Dec. 13
- 7:44 p.m. — West Sixth Street and Reid Avenue, a woman was drunk and yelling at police and passing cars. She was charged with disorderly conduct-intoxication.
- 9:52 p.m. — 1900 block E. 30th St., a man punched a woman he knew for no apparent reason, according to police. The woman said he might have been high on cocaine.
- 10:15 p.m. — 100 block W. 23rd St., a woman said her son lunged at her and threatened to hit her.
Saturday, Dec. 14
- 1:56 a.m. — 200 block W. 29th St., a girl and her boyfriend said the boyfriend’s brother punched them and threw a soda pop can at the girl. Police charged Michael Zaenglein, 24, with assault.
- 12:10 p.m. — 4400 block Riverside Drive, a landlord said his tenant owes him three months’ rent and stole appliances from his house.