9:35 a.m. Jan. 9 — Public Square, report of a possible impaired driver. Officers stopped the vehicle and found that the driver was not impaired. The driver stated he was driving with socks on his hands to keep them warm and he lost control of the vehicle.
Monday, Jan. 6
- 6:19 p.m. — Public Square, Max Wobser, 27, of Elyria, charged with driving under suspension.
Thursday, Jan. 9
- 3:30 a.m. — 300 block Church St., assisted with vehicle repossession.
- 10:15 a.m. — 100 block Buckingham St., suspicious vehicle.
- 5:34 p.m. — 100 block Parklane Dr., mother reported that her juvenile son took her vehicle and refused to tell her where he left it.
Friday, Jan. 10
- 10:20 a.m. — North Center Street, Christopher Hopkins, 26, of Elyria, charged with driving under suspension.