12:40 a.m. Feb. 2 — State Route 611, Matthew Karpowicz, 23, arrested and charged with obstructing official business, resisting arrest, menacing, operating a vehicle under the influence and following too closely. Nicholas Salvagni, 22, arrested and charged with obstructing official business, disorderly conduct persisting and disorderly conduct intoxicated. The men were arrested after police observed a vehicle nearly strike another after riding up to the tailgate at a high rate of speed.
Thursday, Jan. 30
- 10:01 p.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, Rachel McKee, 31, arrested and charged with theft and resisting arrest at Kohl’s.
Friday, Jan. 31
- 7:28 p.m. — 1500 block Rosewood Blvd., Thomas Frankeberger, 28, same address, arrested and charged with theft and unlawful restraint after police were sent to a home for a 911 hang-up call.
Saturday, Feb. 1
- 3:29 a.m. — Detroit Road, Rashean Fussell, 32, arrested after police investigated a vehicle stopped at the intersection of state routes 83 and 254 with two men passed out inside. Fussell’s charges weren’t listed on a report.
- 5:36 p.m. — Interstate 90, Peter Bascone, 50, arrested and charged with assault for an incident earlier in the parking lot of Costco.
- 7:30 p.m. — 35900 block Chester Road, a caller reported that the back window of her vehicle was shattered while she was in Wal-Mart.
Sunday, Feb. 2
- 5:49 a.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, Timothy Royer, 33, arrested and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence after police were sent to Marc’s to assist the Avon Fire Department with a man who was unresponsive in a vehicle.
Monday, Feb. 3
- 10:59 a.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, theft of items from unlocked vehicle parked at Home Depot.
- 4:32 p.m. — 35900 block Detroit Road, Robert Alsip, 38, arrested and charged with theft and possessing drug abuse instruments at Kohl’s. Police said syringes were recovered from Alsip.