Avon Lake police
11:44 p.m. Jan. 30 — Walker Road, a woman was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle under the influence after striking another vehicle and leaving the scene.
Wednesday, Jan. 29
- 5 p.m. — 100 block Somerset Lane, reported threat.
Thursday, Jan. 30
- 10:25 a.m. — 600 block Moore Road, theft of a auto diagnostic tool from a business.
- 5:26 p.m. — 200 block Inwood Blvd., a parent reported that his 18-year-old son was assaulted earlier in the week.
Friday, Jan. 31
- 6:17 a.m. — 100 block Somerset Lane, reported theft of a vehicle. Police said the vehicle was later recovered, and a suspect was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence. Police did not provide the suspect’s name.
- 3:28 p.m. — 300 block Westwind Drive, report of a resident harassing plow drivers.
- 4:51 p.m. — 100 block Herrmann Drive, a man told police that he found an empty beer bottle near his truck and “gouges” in a tire, which was leaking.
Saturday, Feb. 1
- 8:16 a.m. — 32500 block Redwood Blvd., reported damage to a mailbox.
Sunday, Feb. 2
2:44 p.m. — 32700 block Walker Road, reported vandalism to a business.
Monday, Feb. 3
- 2:19 p.m. — 100 block Avon Belden Road, vehicle “keyed” in the parking lot.
Thursday, Feb. 6
- 7:56 p.m. — 700 block Waterbury Court, reported theft from a vehicle in which entry was gained by breaking a window.
Friday, Feb. 7