North Ridgeville police
7:01 p.m. Feb. 10 — State Route 83 and Lorain Road, police stopping a vehicle for traffic violations discovered a loaded gun beneath a passenger seat, reports said. Breanna P. Miller, 20, Wellington and Alecia N. Jones, 22, Elyria, were each cited for carrying a concealed weapon and improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.
Thursday, Feb. 13
- 1:52 a.m. — 34800 Center Ridge Road, Margaret A. Milovanovic, 26, North Ridgeville, cited with operating a vehicle intoxicated.
- 2:13 a.m. — Leslie Avenue and Jaycox Road, Mara H. Schwenk, 24, North Ridgeville, charged with reckless operation and operating a vehicle intoxicated.
- 11:24 a.m. — Hedgerow Park and state Route 83, Michael A. Alioto, 26, North Ridgeville, cited with driving under the influence.
- 8 p.m. — 5600 block Broad Blvd., a father told police his 15-year-old daughter left home without permission and he had not been able to find her. Reports said police referred the teen to juvenile authorities for unruly behavior.
- 9:27 p.m. — 6600 block Lear-Nagle Road, Roberta J. Leos, 42, North Ridgeville, cited for wrongful entrustment.
Wednesday, Feb. 12
- 7:37 a.m. — 37548 Cardinal Lane, officials with Pride One Corp., reported the theft of an insulated door and door frame from a home under construction at the Retreat at Stafford development.
- 9:13 p.m. — 6500 block Pitts Blvd., Christopher M. Fule, 21, North Ridgeville, charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and peeling — cracking exhaust.
Tuesday, Feb. 11
- 6:35 p.m. — Cook and Lorain roads, Victoria L. Schaft, 29, Berea, cited with driving under the influence and right-of-way following a two-vehicle accident.
- 11:49 p.m. — Bainbridge Road, a fire was reported near the Service Department salt shed. which damaged a quantity of corrugated plastic pipe.
Monday, Feb. 10
- 9:13 a.m. — Lear-Nagle Road and Theresa St., police investigating a motor vehicle accident said a driver provided false information because it was later learned he was being sought on felony warrants from Cuyahoga County. The man tried to escape from North Ridgeville custody before he was taken into custody.
- Timothy W. King, 46, Rocky River, was charged with obstructing official business, resisting arrest, escape, tampering with evidence, drug paraphernalia, possession of drug abuse instruments, possession of controlled substances, driving under suspension and assured clear distance.