7 a.m. Feb. 26— 600 block E. River St., nurses at UH Elyria Medical Center reported that a patient who was allegedly on cocaine scratched, kicked and pushed them.
Friday, Feb. 21
- 10 p.m. — 200 block Park Meadow Drive, a man said he gave his credit card number to a website to download “free movies” and started noticing unauthorized payments on his card.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- 9 a.m. — 800 block Baldwin Ave., a woman said she got into an argument with her son and he started throwing items at the wall. He and his brother got into a fight at the same time, she said.
- 11:04 a.m. — 800 block West Ave., a woman told police that when she checked her tax return, she discovered someone had stolen her identity.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- 10 a.m. — 800 block Rosewood Drive, an apartment maintenance worker told police someone ripped the copper piping from an apartment he works on.
- 11 a.m. — 1800 block Middle Ave., a woman said that she left her house for a few hours while maintenance workers were there and when she returned, her keys, pills and headphones were missing.