Avon Lake police
11:44 a.m. March 8 — 31500 block Winners Circle, a person reported receiving a phone call from the Internal Revenue Services, attempting to collect money. Police said the call appeared to be a scam.
Friday, March 7
- 9:52 a.m. — Miller and Walker roads, belated report for a theft of jewelry.
- 1:54 p.m. — Fairport Drive, a caller complained about subjects at the park videotaping him at his house and smoking at the park. The man was advised on his options, although nothing illegal was found.
- 5:55 p.m. — 33400 block Webber Road, a caller stated that a biker cursed at him at the skate park. The person denied any swearing.
- 6:43 p.m. — 33400 block Webber Road, a caller reported people smoking by the half pipe at the skate park. Those involved had already left the area.
Monday, March 10
- 6:27 p.m. — 33400 block Webber Road, a caller reported juveniles were smoking at the skate park. Police said the smokers were adults, and they were advised on park rules.
Tuesday, March 11
- 9:50 a.m. — 200 block Crestwood Drive, theft of a diamond ring from a home.
- 1:08 p.m. — 100 block Inwood Blvd., reported fraud of a bank account.
- 5:39 p.m. — 33900 block Webber Road, a caller reported yelling and smoking at the skate park. The person called again to report someone cursed at the skate park. No units were available at that time. Police were out to the park after another complaint and observed no violations.
- 7 p.m. March 11— Moore Road and Pin Oak Parkway, a caller reported a loose cow in the roadway. Police were unable to find cow.
Thursday, March 13
- 7:36 p.m. — 400 block Aqua Marine Blvd., reported theft of several items from a storage locker.