12:49 a.m. March 17 — 1600 block of Lehigh Ave., a man said his estranged girlfriend tried to run him over before driving off. The man said he jumped out of the way and was unharmed.
Friday, March 14
- Midnight — no location listed, William Formosa, 24, Cleveland, arrested and charged with domestic violence on a warrant. Formosa’s pregnant girlfriend said he hit her in the head with a hair treatment bottle during a Jan. 11 argument.
- 10:18 a.m. — Subway Coal Co., 900 E. 29th St., Robert Rojas, 20, 1300 block of Industrial Road, and Donnie Adkins, 19, 1700 block of N. Urban Circle, each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property. The company owner said he saw the men leaving in a truck with equipment stolen from his company.
- 5:24 a.m. — West Park Drive W. 21st St., Christopher Thomas, 29, 5500 block of Beavercrest Drive, arrested and charged with reckless driving, speeding and driving with a suspended license. Police said Thomas was driving 69 mph in a 45 mph zone.
Saturday, March 15
- 10:26 p.m. — Michigan Ave., near Garfield Blvd., Ross Maenza, 53, 6500 block of Rosedale Drive, Amherst, arrested and charged with drunken driving and for running a stop sign. They said he failed a sobriety test and registered a 0.11 sample on a Breathalyzer test. The legal limit is 0.08.
Sunday, March 16
- 11 p.m. — 700 block of Hamilton Ave., John Hrinda, 51, 1500 block of Ohio Ave., arrested and charged with criminal trespass. Hrinda’s friend said Hrinda came by with a case of beer and a bag of clothing. He said Hrinda, who police said was drunk, refused to leave,