Monday, March 24
- 6:38 a.m. — 600 block Glenwood St., a man said tools were stolen from the back seat of his car when it was parked in the driveway.
- 11:15 a.m. — 100 block Buckingham Drive, a man said someone stole a coat and a GPS out of his car while it was parked in his driveway.
- 2:30 p.m. — 500 block S. Abbe Road, a woman said her ex-boyfriend threatened to have his girlfriend fight her.
- 4:30 p.m. — 800 block Rosewood Drive, a man told police his girlfriend attacked him after he accused her of using all of their money to buy heroin.
- 9:45 p.m. — 800 block Lake Ave., police arrested a 15-year-old boy for threatening his foster parents and throwing items around the house.