Saturday, April 19
- 10:50 a.m. — 800 block W. 18th St., a man who police said had a swollen lip and swelling under his right eye, said his ex-girlfriend punched him in the mouth when he left her home after an argument.
- 12:08 p.m. — 3100 block Victory Drive, Stephanie Roddy, 41, 2300 block Packard Drive, Lorain, arrested and charged with domestic violence. Roddy’s boyfriend, whom police said had scratches on his chest, said she came to his home and attacked him after hearing him talking to another woman on his phone.
- 4:47 p.m. — 1500 block E. 30th St., Michael Agee, 44, homeless, arrested and charged with obstructing official business. Police said Agee, who was wanted by the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office on a felony warrant, ran from an officer who tried to detain him.
- 6:28 p.m. — 1500 block Herbert Drive, a man who said he heard voices telling him to cut his wrists was taken for psychiatric treatment at Mercy Regional Medical Center, police said.
- 8:14 p.m. — Lorain Police Department, 100 W. Erie Ave., a teenaged boy who allegedly threatened to kill himself and all the students at Clearview High School if his girlfriend broke up with him, was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for psychiatric treatment. Police said the girl showed them video of cuts on the boy’s chest, which he said he made with a knife.
- 9:59 p.m. — 1900 block Washington Ave., a man who police said had scratches on his neck and whose family said cut himself with a knife, was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for psychiatric treatment.