Monday, May 26
- 7:58 a.m. —1100 block Garden St., Ralph Tidmore Jr., 33, Cleveland, arrested and charged with failure to comply with a police officer, reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and a seat belt violation. Police said they responded to a report of a fight and shots fired and chased a driver speeding from the area. They said the driver drove through numerous stop signs and bailed out of the car on Adams Street between Bell and Morgan avenues. They said the man, whom they identified as Tidmore, ran into the woods and was later caught behind a house on Brace Avenue. They said Tidmore was wanted by the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office on a warrant.
- 9:18 a.m. — 6100 block N. Gateway Blvd., a resident said someone smashed the rear window of her vehicle parked in front of her home overnight. The resident said she heard a voice screaming outside her home around 1 a.m. and believes it was a woman with whom she is feuding.
- 11:33 a.m. — 400 block Foster Ave., a resident said someone cut the catalytic converter of her mother’s car which the daughter had left unoccupied as she was warming it up in the driveway.
- 6:55 p.m. — 500 block Turner St., Angelica Lemasters, also known as Angelica Everett, 35, same address, arrested and charged with persistent disorderly conduct. A tenant said Lemasters forced her way into her home. Police said Lemasters yelled and cursed at the tenant and them and refused to leave before being arrested.
- 10:45 p.m. — 100 block Bath St., Geaira Howard, 500 block Walnut St., Elyria, arrested and charged with persistent disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana. Police said Howard screamed obscenities at residents and refused to leave the area. They said they found a small amount of marijuana on her.
Tuesday, May 27
- 1:24 a.m. — 39000 block Chestnut Ridge Road, a resident said he was asleep when someone broke the glass in his kitchen door.