Friday, June 13
- 10:35 a.m. — 3500 block Globe Ave., a resident said someone sawed off the lock to his garage shed and stole $4,000 worth of items.
- 3:24 p.m. — 2100 block W. 13th St., a resident said about $600 worth of tools were stolen from his garage. He said the burglary happened while the overhead door was left open.
- 3:35 p.m. — 700 block E. Erie Ave., Blair Favers, 30, same address, arrested and charged with domestic violence. Police said Favers’ girlfriend had scratches on her arm and back, and she told police that Favers slapped her, causing her to fall to the ground and then choked her until she nearly passed out. She said he broke her phone so she ran to a neighbor’s home to call police.
- 7:21 p.m. — Rudy’s, 523 W. 23rd St., Destiny Serrano, 19, 1500 block Herbert Drive, Lorain, cited for selling alcohol to a minor. Police said the citation was part of a police sting with the Lorain County Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services Board using underage informants attempting to buy liquor at convenience stores.
- 7:50 p.m. — 1800 block E. 32nd St., a woman said sometime after 3 p.m. someone shattered the rear window of her car which was parked in her driveway.
- 7:45 p.m. — Dairy Mart, 2802 Broadway, Samden Hildreth, 29, 200 block W. 35th St., Lorain, cited for selling alcohol to a minor (in a police sting).
- 9:23 p.m. — SMB Gas Station, 5411 Pearl Ave., Angela Turner, 32, 41000 block North Ridge Road, Lorain, cited for selling alcohol to a minor. (Turner was cited as part of a police sting).
- 9:38 p.m. — Sunoco gas station, 2850 Grove Ave., Daniel Rivera, 58, 2800 block Oakwood Ave., Lorain, cited for selling alcohol to a minor (in a police sting).