Saturday Aug. 9
- 9:54 a.m. — 2200 block Lorain Drive, a resident said someone burglarized her locked vehicle overnight, stealing $700 in cash and 50 Xanax pills. Police said the interior of the vehicle was ransacked, and there were smeared fingerprints on the hatch, but no signs of forced entry. The resident said she had no suspects but has had similar problems in the past.
- 10:06 a.m. — 1100 block Root Road, a contractor for an abandoned home being renovated said he noticed the air conditioning unit in the rear of the house had been stolen, but the house had not been broken into. The house has been empty since 2007, he said.
Saturday, Aug. 9
- 11:30 p.m. — 100 block Chestnut St., someone broke out a man’s car window when his car was parked outside his home.
Sunday, Aug. 10
- 2:40 p.m. — 100 block Philip Court, a woman came home to find that someone had broken a window in her house. There was no damage to the inside of the house.
- 6:30 p.m. — 100 block Park Meadow Drive, a man told police a woman he knows has been texting and calling him, saying she was coming over to his house, despite him asking her not to. The woman also threatened to beat him up, according to police.
Monday, Aug. 11
- 1:25 a.m. — 100 block Neufer Court, a highly intoxicated woman went to her neighbor’s house early Monday morning, asking to use their phone to call police because she was having a fight with her daughter. The woman refused to leave the house and was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.