The Lorain County General Health District (LCGHD) reminds all to keep shot records up to date and get vaccinated on time. Remember, it’s never too late to start or get back on schedule!
David Covell, RS, MPH, Health Commissioner of the LCGHD advises residents to visit loraincountyhealth.com for immunization schedules and more information. The flu vaccine will be available at all LCGHD clinics in February if you have not yet received one.
LCGHD February Child Immunization Clinics:
• Tuesday, February 4, 4:00 p.m., to 6:00 p.m.
Columbia Station United Methodist Church, 25453 Royalton Road, Columbia Station
• Wednesday, February 5, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Lorain County General Health District, 9880 Murray Ridge Road, Elyria
• Thursday, February 6, 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Elyria City Health District 202 Chestnut Street, Elyria
• Tuesday, February 11, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Firelands Elementary School, 10778 Vermillion Road, Henrietta Township
• Tuesday, February 18, 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
St. Patrick’s Catholic Church, 512 North Main Street, Wellington
• Wednesday, February 19, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
St. Teresa of Avila Church, 1878 Abbe Road, Sheffield Village
• Thursday, February 20, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Elyria City Health District, 202 Chestnut Street, Elyria
• Wednesday, February 26, 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
St. Julie Billiart Church, 5500 Lear Nagel Road, North Ridgeville
You never outgrow the need for vaccines. Adults, depending on factors such as age and lifestyle, also require vaccinations. The Lorain County General Health District offers adult immunizations. The flu vaccine will be available at all LCGHD adult health clinics in February.
LCGHD Adult Health Clinics: (18 years of age and older) Please note that prices charged vary by type of immunization.
• Walk-In Clinics are held the 4th Tuesday of Every Month (February 25th) at the Lorain County General Health District: 9880 South Murray Ridge Road, Elyria from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For live healthy tips, follow us on Twitter @LorainCoHealth and like the Lorain County General Health District on Facebook, or call us at (440) 322-6367.