Avon Lake police
Friday, Oct. 11
- 1:12 p.m. — 32800 block Electric Blvd., report of blue spray paint on Pavilion A at Bleser Park.
- 4:07 p.m. — Redwood Blvd., a caller reported a strange odor coming from a box. The service department was notified to pick up the box, which contained a deer carcass.
- 5:33 p.m. — Walker Road, a bicyclist said he was nearly struck by a vehicle that drove into the bike lane.
Sunday, Oct. 13
- 5:14 p.m. — 33000 block Lake Road, broken windows at a vacant home.
Monday, Oct. 14
- 8:17 a.m. — 700 block Moore Road, Border Patrol took custody of a man during a traffic stop and cited him for no operator’s license.
- 11:11 a.m. — 700 block Moore Road, theft of three trailer hitches from Lawn Tech.
- 7:10 p.m. — 100 block Moorewood Ave., a woman reported that her son called her, threatening to kill her dog. Police took a report.
Tuesday, Oct. 15
- 4:07 p.m. — 32600 block Electric Blvd., police received a call from the Fire Department in reference to a group of juveniles fighting. Police said the parties were gone on arrival.
- 5:50 p.m. — 600 block Harris Road, report of suspicious mail. The person, who lives in Sheffield Lake, was told to contact Sheffield Lake police.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
- 12:11 a.m. — 22400 block Lake Road, report of a highly intoxicated man leaving Johnny Malloy’s in a white vehicle.