Avon Lake police
3:06 a.m. Dec. 22 — 32100 block Country Club Drive, a 911 call was made during a domestic violence situation between a man and his girlfriend. The man was arrested and taken to Lorain County Jail, no name given.
Friday, Dec. 20
- 11:39 a.m. — 400 block Long Pointe Drive, lights were cut from a Christmas display for the second time.
- 6:13 p.m. — 33200 block Redwood Blvd., a man reported being harassed by an acquaintance at a gas station, at which time the back window of his vehicle was broken.
Saturday, Dec. 21
- 12:47 p.m. — 32800 block Walker Road, theft of a wallet from a car that was parked in the driveway.
Monday, Dec. 23
- 8:02 a.m. — 500 block Lear Road, theft of a trailer from a construction site.
- 4:04 p.m. — 32600 block Redwood Blvd., theft of a ring.
- 9:25 p.m. — Avon Belden Road and Electric Boulevard, a woman said she was struck by a man driving a blue SUV who appeared to be intoxicated. Police were unable to locate the driver who left the scene.
Thursday, Dec. 26
- 9:39 a.m. — 600 block Miller Road, report of a coyote trapped in a building. The animal was captured, transported and released.
- 12:39 p.m. — 700 block Avon Belden Road, breaking and entering with money taken from a safe.