Sunday, May 4
- 12:42 a.m. — Walmart, 4380 Leavitt Road, Larry Fisher II, 44, 100 block W. 31st St., Lorain, a woman said she saw Fisher pull down his pants and urinate in the parking lot and then throw cans and chase geese around the lot, according to police. A Walmart manager said numerous customers saw Fisher urinate. Fisher denied urinating or chasing geese.
- 1:25 a.m. — W. 17th St., near Washington Ave., a man told police he was driving about
- 10:30 p.m. Saturday and discovered he had a flat tire. He left the car to get a spare and when he returned about 1 a.m., he found the other three tires had been flattened.
- 2:55 a.m. — Kennedy Plaza, 1730 Broadway, Christian Lee, 36, 1100 block W. Ninth St., arrested and charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication and criminal trespass. Lee tried to enter the apartment complex although he was unwanted and refused to leave, police said.
Saturday, May 3
- 1:34 p.m. — 1000 block W. Erie Ave., Dale Volak, 34, 5000 block W. Erie Ave., arrested and charged with domestic violence, resisting arrest and obstructing official business. Responding to a domestic violence call, police said they found Volak drunk and he refused to talk with officers and tried to walk away. They said he struggled when they tried to handcuff him and had to be pulled to the floor to be handcuffed.
- 7:20 p.m. — 2300 block Elyria Ave., a juvenile girl was charged with domestic violence and taken to a juvenile detention home. The girl’s mother said her daughter became angry when the mother said the daughter couldn’t go out with the daughter’s boyfriend. She said the girl overturned a television and then threw down two crates of items.
- 10:24 p.m. — Super Kmart, 5350 Leavitt Road, a man said someone stole the tailgate from his truck that was parked in the parking lot.
Friday, May 2
- 2:21 a.m. — 1800 block Oberlin Ave., a man in his living room reported hearing nine to 12 gunshots. When he looked out a window, he saw a vehicle heading northbound on Oberlin Avenue but could offer police no description of the vehicle and couldn’t say if it was involved. Police who responded to the area found 12 9 mm shell casings between West 18th Street and the 1700 block of Oberlin Avenue, reports said.
- 3:20 p.m. — 1820 E. 28th St., a $300 generator was reported missing from the Mexican Mutual Club by the organization’s vice president, David Flores. Police said Flores reported the generator, which he had acquired for the weekend’s Cinco de Mayo events, was secure in a shed as of 1 a.m. Friday when the club closed, but that it was missing when people returned about 1 p.m. Friday. Doors to the shed had been yanked off after their hinges were apparently pulled out, police said.