Sunday, Sept. 1
- 10:11 p.m. — Oakwood Park, a woman said her 15-year-old son hit her in the face and threw her to the ground. Police charged the son the same day with domestic violence
Monday, Sept. 2
- 12:51 p.m. — 3800 block Broadway, Adrian Wallace, 39, was charged with shoplifting after he allegedly stole two bags of items from a Dollar General.
- 2:18 p.m. — 1500 block Broadway, witness said two people were stealing rain spouts at Gyro House. Police found the suspects, who had planned to sell the metal for scrap, police said.
- 2:51 p.m. — 1900 block East 33rd Street, Israel Reddick, 38, was charged with assault after he allegedly slapped a man in the face following an argument about money. The victim suffered injuries. Reddick turned himself in to police.
- 6:19 p.m. — 1700 block Hamilton Ave., a woman said a man she lives with threatened her with a knife.
- 9:21 p.m. — Long Avenue and West 17th Street, Dominique Mcgee, 23, was charged with driving under the influence after police pulled him over for a traffic violation. Police said Mcgee admitted to being drunk and failed multiple sobriety tests.
- 9:21 p.m. — 3100 block McKinley St., a man said he was drinking with his friend and girlfriend in his garage when his friend started punching and slapping the girlfriend and the man. The man did not want to press charges.