Tuesday, Aug. 27
- 1:01 p.m. — 1000 block Novak Road, after a traffic stop, officers cited Joseph Willis, 33, 12000 block Melody Lane, Grafton, for failure to reinstate. He also had three warrants out for his arrest.
Wednesday, Aug. 28
- 6:01 p.m. — 800 block Main Street, the owner of Delux Bar told officers that the ex-husband of one of her employees has been coming into the bar and causing trouble. The owner told officers that the man is no longer permitted in the bar. Officers spoke with the man and informed him that if he returns to the bar, he would be charged with criminal trespass. The man also was told that he cannot open the door to the bar and talk to the customers or employees from outside the establishment. The man, Tim Ropchock, is out of jail on bond for aggravated vehicular homicide dating back to a case from July 2012.
Saturday, Aug. 31
- 6:27 p.m. — 1000 block Plymouth Street, officers received a call from a resident in Nashville, Tenn., fearing for his mother’s safety at her home. The man requested that an officer visit the home. Upon arrival, the woman came to the door “very disheveled and appeared to have been crying recently.” She told the officer that she did send the text to her son because she is suffering from multiple sclerosis, depression and is in a lot of pain and “she just does not want to live anymore.” She said she took more than the dose of her prescribed medication required because she was in a lot of pain. The officer then called for Grafton Village Rescue to transport her to EMH Regional Medical Center for an involuntary mental health evaluation.
Thursday, Aug. 29
- 9:14 a.m. — 100 block Harvest Court, landlord requested an officer stand by while he spoke with a tenant.
- 8:40 p.m. — East Main Street, disturbance after a 13-year-old was arguing with his mother.
- 9:35 p.m. — FAA contacted the Police Department and said a pilot reported having a “green laser shown into the cockpit.”
Friday, Aug. 30
- 9:55 p.m. — 100 block Harmon Court, Bunnie Holtz, 39, of LaGrange, charged with operating a vehicle impaired, operating a vehicle impaired refusal and weaving.
Saturday, Aug. 31
- 2:15 p.m. — North Center Street, children playing in the roadway.
- 4:27 p.m. — Taylor and William streets, resident reported that two young males were going door to door. They said that if no one answered the door, they would look into the windows. Officers located the two men who told officers “they were just looking for odd jobs” to do.
Sunday, Sept. 1
- 12:15 a.m. — 100 block Keywood Drive, loud noise complaint.
Tuesday, Sept. 3
- 3:30 p.m. — 100 block Keywood Drive, resident complained that a woman came to his residence looking to buy heroin.