Tuesday, Sept. 3
- 2:58 p.m. — Bainbridge Road, a driver passing by Wilcox Elementary School called 911 after seeing a boy pointing a gun at other juveniles. Police determined the gun was an airsoft gun that closely resembled a semi-automatic handgun, reports said. Two 12-year-old boys were referred to Juvenile Court authorities.
- 4:41 a.m. — Stoney Ridge and Center Ridge roads, police used stop sticks to try to halt a vehicle pursued earlier in the night by Westlake police. The car was later stopped near Dover Center Road, but the driver, a 23-year-old Missouri man, fled on foot into nearby woods. Police learned the vehicle was stolen from West Virginia and displayed stolen Pennsylvania license plates.
Wednesday, Sept. 4
- 12:18 a.m. — 6610 Lear-Nagle Road, Nicole E. Pamias, 24, of Elyria, charged with disorderly conduct persisting at the Pine Ridge Trailer Park after she repeatedly cursed and screamed at police who warned her to calm down as they checked out reports of a suspicious vehicle in the area.
- 11:08 p.m. — 35900 block Mildred St., Richard Jelovich, 49, of Orlando, Fla., charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication and trespassing.
Friday, Sept. 6
- 12:19 a.m. — 36590 Mills Road, police arrested Aryan Barnes, 29, of North Ridgeville, on charges of possession of drugs and drug abuse instruments following reports of a suspicious male in dark clothing near Avon VFW.