Wednesday, Sept. 4
- 6:31 p.m. — Vets Park, complaint of a dog running at large.
Thursday, Sept. 5
- 6 a.m. — 100 block Harmon St., complaint that two people were outside “working out” and making too much noise.
- 6:30 p.m. — Community Park, grounds keepers found an iPad.
- 9:29 p.m. — North Center Street, Storm Hancock, 21, of Oberlin, charged with improper display of plates and driving under suspension.
- 9:40 p.m. — 100 block Parklane Drive, complaint of an argument. Officers arrived and found a parent yelling at their child.
Friday, Sept. 6
- 1 a.m. — 400 block Hendrix Blvd., officers observed a male running in the road. It was later determined he had crashed his car on Wheeler Road. He was transported to the crash scene and turned over to the Ohio Highway Patrol.
- 9:30 a.m. — Keystone High School, Opportunity Way, a 17-year-old was referred to juvenile court for possession of tobacco and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- 1:30 p.m. — Commerce Park, complaint of a broken down vehicle. An officer made contact with the driver who said she ran out of gas.
Sunday, Sept. 8
- 7:30 p.m. — 200 block W. Main St., report of a male who overdosed on drugs. While assisting the squad, the male vomited on the officer.
Monday, Sept. 9
- 12:30 p.m. — Keystone Elementary School, unruly juvenile.
Tuesday, Sept. 10
- 6:15 a.m. — 100 block Parklane Drive, resident complained someone had cut their screens.